Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Favorite Carnival Moments
I was born in Barranquilla and it might sound a little weird, but I do not like carnivals. Since the past five years I have been travelling for this time to avoid carnivals. Usually to Cartagena o Santa Marta and relax my self . By the way,  this is a homework and I have to choose a moment of the carnival. Remembering, when I was a child I used to go to this events and in that time I liked the Carnival. Well, my favorite carnival moment was the "Great parade of fantasy" that is done on monday. I really liked this event. When I was a child I used to be surprised for the magic of this event. People dressed up with unusual but striking costumes, like the death, garabato, etc. Dancing, making noise and I could see the happines in them doing that. That was really nice. The currently carnival is so different from the carnival I used to see, for that I do not like.

1 comment:

  1. Alvaro, i see your point and actually it is not weird that some people don't like carnivals, all possible reasons are known by everyone, but i think that we just have to find real carnival lovers who value our culture to live incredible experiences :)
    ADRIANA CORRALES 1:30

    ReplyDelete